Taking care of your septic tank system is easy to do when you know some maintenance tips. That’s where Superior Septic Services can help. For years we’ve offered great products and proven septic tank system maintenance in Arlington. With the tips listed below, you can help keep your system in good working order for years to come.
These tips will help you to maintain a proper septic tank. Remember your septic system is a huge part of your daily routine. Keep these in mind to help prevent breakdowns or clogs:
- Avoid using any type of chemical product or drain cleaners. This can actually cause more harm than good.
- Don’t pour grease down the sinks or drains. While you may think it runs through with hot water, in actuality, it simply cools down and blocks the pipe.
- Utilize items such as Bio-Tab to help properly support your system during the month. These tabs can help to balance bacteria in the unit and keep it running smoothly from month to month.
- Consider using root control to prevent any type of root growth from damaging the system.
- Have routine inspections performed on the septic tank by a professional. They can inform you of repairs or maintenance that should be done to help keep your system running for the long term.
If you need more information on septic tank system maintenance in Arlington or other services, give us a call today at (425) 905-2485. We look forward to assisting you with all your products and services when it comes to septic tank systems. Work with our team of professionals today to get all of your maintenance products and services handled properly.